Here’s a shout out for Winter Japan Cultural Camp 2023/. Open to Apply for Winter Japan Cultural Camp. All international applicants are eligible to apply for this camp without regard to their nationality or educational background. Let’s go to Japan springtime! Learn more about Japanese Culture. Now it’s your turn. You can now travel directly to Kyoto and Osaka. This opportunity is Fully Funded. Those who cannot select under a Fully Funded category can apply for a Self-Funded Program. Participants from anywhere can apply for the Japanese Youth Exchange and Cultural Program. No IELTS required. It is easy to apply for a Japanese Visa.
The Japanese Cultural Camp of AYFN. ASEAN Youth Friendly Network. The Exchange Program in Japan aims to increase cultural awareness and understanding. All academic disciplines are eligible. This program began in 2015. The participants will be living 5 day in Osaka Japan. The Program will be held from 9 to 13 April 2023. The camp will be held in Osaka or Kyoto. Both are well-known as cultural cities in Japan. Below are more details about the Winter Japan Cultural Camp 2023.
Job Alerts: Join WhatsApp Group
For More Govt Jobs Information
Also Check: University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan
Also Check: Japanese Visa Sponsorship Jobs
Also Check: Japanese Farming Jobs
Information About AYFN Winter Japan Cultural Camp 2022
- Country:Kyoto Osaka, Japan
- Host Organization:AYFN
- Duration: 9-13 April 2023
- Financial CoverageFully Financed
- Deadline 31 December 2022
AYFN Academy offers a free opportunity to travel to Japan. AYFN Academy offers travel grants to selected applicants
- Fly from your country (capital) to Osaka (Japan), return (economy)
- Osaka, Japan: Accommodation
- Meal (Breakfast and Lunch).
- Take off at Kansai International Airport in Osaka
- The schedule lists all activities.
- Tourist spot entrance ticket
- Local transport (Train, Bus)
- E-Certificate for participation from AYFN
- Program supervision
- In-country 24/7 volunteer support
- Administration costs in-country
Requirements to Participate in a Program
- Must be between 15 and 35 years old
- All nationalities are welcome
- Participate in the entire program
- Ability to easily adapt to new environments
- Good writing skills
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Social media (Instagram and TikTok) are familiar to you
- You must have at least two accounts on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Youtube or Twitter).
- You are welcome to participate in writing and posting about your activities during the camp.
- Leadership skills are essential
- Communicate in English
- Mental and physical health
- Curriculum Vitae, Resume, or Cover Letter
- Motivation letter
- Video introduction (include personal information, family history, travel experiences, achievement and weaknesses). Upload the video to YouTube. You can make the video public.
- AYFN E-membership card (if you’re a member of AYFN).
- Pre-departure: One week Japanese Language Course
- Live 5 Days in Osaka Japan
- Learn Japanese culture and get to know it.
- Spring Experience
- Heritage walking tour around Osaka & Kyoto
- Experimental learning
- Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Cultural tours in Osaka or Kyoto are a great way to experience Japanese culture.
- You can visit many places in Osaka as well as Kyoto such Osaka castle, Gion District of Kyoto (Geisha), Namba, Arashiyama, and others.
- Taste authentic Japanese cuisine (sushi, udon, ramen, etc)
- Take a stroll around Kyoto’s heritage area.
How does the Japan Culture Camp operate?
- Participants will meet up in Japan
- Camp will foster friendship, adventure and cultural awareness.
- Participants will stay for five days in Osaka (Japan)
- Participants must be passionate about international friendship and able to adapt to new environments (cultural diversity) easily.
Meals and Accommodation during camp
Participants will be accommodated at a hotel that meets high standards during this camp. The hotel is located in a great location and offers excellent living conditions.
Females and males will be accommodated in separate rooms. All participants will use public transport (Bus and Train) to travel around the city in order to enrich Japanese Culture (daily living of Japanese).
How To Apply (Application Process).
Online applications are possible. All applications must be submitted online via the link.
- You will need to pay a non-refundable selection fee.PROMO! (Till 15 Dec 2022). Free membership in AYFN
- Non-member of AYFN USD8
- After 15 Dec 2022: Normal Selection Fee is USD 20.
- Register Online! (Scholarship application).
- Selection of the first round: Documents and application
- Final announcement