Truck Driver Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship: This Job also does not require high education. Apply for the Truck Driver Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship. Truck driver jobs in Canada for foreigners are in very high demand Jobs in Canada. Because most people from outside Canada love to work in these types of Jobs. Because they are well Paying, less hectic and enjoyable Job.
These are Highly Paid and Truck Drivers in Canada who usually earn between $16.00/hour and $33.08/hour in Canada. The Truck Driver’s Job is to Pick up goods and materials, verify loads for accuracy, and deliver them as instructed. Load and unload cargo. Responsible for essential vehicle maintenance; complied with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times.
Entry-level positions start at $38,509 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $60,077 per year in Canada. There are many Truck Driving Jobs in Canada that are announced on the Canadian Job Bank website across all of Canada. As I told you in my previous post about Fruit Picker Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship, Canada is not a Populated country.
They need workers, laborers, and foreign workers to fulfill Job Vacancies. Because the Canadian govt has to reach a target of 447,055 in 2023 and 451,000 in 2024. The types of Truck Driver Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship for 2023 are available below.
Also Read: UK Jobs With Visa Sponsorship Apply Now 2023
Also Read: Malta Work Visa
Also Read: New Zealand Government Visa Sponsorship
List of Truck Driver Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship
- Job Country: Canada
- Industry: Transport, Road, Vehicle, Truck Driver
- Job Type: Transportation
- Knowledge Required: Not High
- Age Limit: No
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes (Apply for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada 2023)
- Salary: $16-33/Hour
Why Truck Driver Jobs in Canada?
- Because they earn more than Fruit Picker Jobs and Farm Worker Jobs.
- Trucking in Canada is in High Demand. The most obvious benefit is that the need for truckers is in high demand across Canada.
- The profession of the Truck driver is always in demand. Especially, in the British Columbia province where they provide training to drivers. Employment opportunities are approximately 1,35,900.
Duties of Truck Drivers in Canada
Some Examples of Truck Driver Duties in Canada:
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Pick up goods and materials, verify loads for accuracy, and have them.
- Transportation between Canada and the USA.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean the vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
Does Canada hire foreign truck drivers?
- The Foreign Candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
- Yes. International workers can apply for Truck Driver Jobs. It doesn’t restrict based on Nationality.
- Anyone is welcome to apply including foreigners outside Canada. Most of the people apply from India, Nigeria, Philippines, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Kenya, Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, Canada, UAE (United Arab Emirates), Trinidad & Tobago, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, and Mexico.
Is trucking a good career in Canada?
Trucking in Canada is in High Demand. Since 2021, there has been a trucker shortage, and employers can’t hire fast enough. According to Trucking HR Canada, it’s expected that Canada will need to hire over 17,000 new truck drivers annually up until 2025.
List of Truck Driver Jobs in Canada
Several companies are hiring truck drivers in various locations in Canada like Alberta, Ontario, Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Quebec, Ottawa, Calgary, and many more. Let’s explore the Truck driving career opportunities in Canada:
If you know the Drive, then you may be eligible and your chances will be high.
- The first step is to apply for a Job that provides visa sponsorship for international workers. (There will be mentioned “Candidates with and without work permit”
- Then you will get an email or reply from the worker about the selection or rejection.
- Then they will guide you and assist you with the Invitation Letter and type of Visa.
- There are 2,654 Truck Driving job postings in Canada.
There are 2,654 job postings in Canada:
Also C heck: Ireland Visa Sponsorship Jobs
Also Check: American Visa Sponsorship Jobs
Also Check: Germany Job Seeker Visa With Sponsorship Jobs
Also Check: Canadian Visa Sponsorship Jobs (Jobs in Canada)
Also Check: Qatar Visa Sponsorship Jobs (No Govt Clearance)
Job Bank Canada
On the Job Bank Canada, Truck Driver Jobs for Temporary Foreign workers are available. The Selection is by default. And I have attached a Link below.
- How to Apply: Visit Here
Transport Truck Driver Jobs in Various Locations in Canada
On this website, you will find more than 2,000 Jobs related to truck drivers. This is the Canadian Government Job Search Website. Visit Here
Other Sources to Find Truck Driving Jobs in Canada
- Search Engine by searching for something like ‘Truck Driving picking jobs [location] or near me’
- You can use the Canadian Job Bank website.
- You can also search For Jobs on LinkedIn
- Trucking Companies in Canada.