Job 1: Qatar Airways Jobs 2023
Qatar Airways Jobs 2023 | Apply Now: The application is open for the Qatar Airline jobs for 2023. Canidadtes looking for job opportunities in Qatar Airways are encouraged to apply through this post. The company has recently announced multiple positions candiadtes from around the world are eligible to apply for the latest positions advertised by Qatar Airways.
Qatar Airlines is one of the most famous airline companies in the world, which operates in different countries. The company has grown so fast that it has set the trend that other follows. Qatar Airways offers high salary packages to their employees with additional perks and benefits, which you should not miss out on.
The company has 46000 employees in worldwide offices; the company operates with 231 aircraft at different destinations. Qatar Airways has announced the positions for the multiple departments, which include Cabin Crew, Pilot, Customer service, Airport Operation Engineering, and specialist jobs. Candidates fulfilling the required criteria for these positions must not miss out on this opportunity.
Qatar Airways was also awarded the best Airline service and business class in the 2016 Skytrax world airline awards. We encourage all candiadtes to apply for the latest positions. For more details regarding the Qatar Airways jobs, check the information below and apply.
Qatar Airways Jobs 2023 | Apply Now
Also Check:Bahrain Jobs for Pakistani
Details About Qatar Airways Jobs 2023
Host Country: Qatar
Eligible Countries: International Students
Job Positions: 305
Fields Available: Multiple
Benefits of Jobs
Discounted Air Tickets for travel
Travel around the world at discounted rates
Free hotel accommodation
High Salary Packages
Following positions are announced
Cargo & Airport Operations
Al Darb Qatarisation
Cabin Crew & Cabin Services
Pilots & Flight Operations
Corporate & Commercial
Qatar Airways Jobs 2023 | Apply Now
Candiadtes with a minimum of 21 years of age can apply
Must have good English communication skills
Great interpersonal skills
Canidadtes must be physically fit
Must possess a high school diploma
Application Deadline for the Qatar Airways jobs varies as it is announced in multiple offices.
Job 2: National Scholarship Programme
National Scholarship Programme (Qatari National Only) – Local Studies
As part of Qatar Airways commitment to Nationalization we have an exciting National University Studies Scholarship Programme which sponsors Qatari students to attend academic studies (Undergraduate and Postgraduate) at educational institutions in the State of Qatar or overseas. We have 23 different degree majors that we sponsor offering a full range of subjects from aviation management to journalism to business.
To be a successful candidate, you must be a Qatari National (or have a Qatari mother) and must have:
- Valid Secondary school certificate for the current or the previous year.
- Obtain an overall 80% or equivalent in High School with a minimum 80% in Math, English and Science.
- English proficiency as below:
- IELTS: 5.5 not less than 5 in each component (not less than 5.5 in Writing and Reading each).
- TOEFL CBT: 196
- TOEFL iBT: 70
- For High School fresh graduated student, you must have completed National Service unless the university offer is produced from list of universities approved for the Emiri Scholarship Programme.
- Obtain a police clearance certificate.
- Clear the company’s medical test.
- Clear the personal interview with the company.
- Accept the department and work location assigned by Qatar Airways.
- Offer letter from a University and in a field approved by the Company. (Foundation under Third party are not acceptable)
How to Apply?
To apply for the Qatar Airline jobs 2023, you need to follow the following steps:
The application process is online; visit the official link given below to apply: