National Business Development Programs – SMEDA
Welcome to Grants Portal
Small and Medium Enterprises
National Business Development
Program for SMEs
The NBDP envisages the provision of handholding support/business development services to SMEs to promote business startups, improvement of efficiencies in existing SME value chains to make them globally competitive, and provide a conducive business environment through evidence-based policy-assistance to the Government of Pakistan.
The Project is objectively designed to support SMEDA’s capacity of providing effective handholding to SMEs. The proposed program aimed at facilitating around 314,000 SME beneficiaries over a period of five years.
Job Alerts: Join WhatsApp Group
August 23, 2022 , 12:00:00
September 06, 2022 , 11:59:00
A premier institution of the Government of Pakistan under Ministry of Industries & Production. SMEDA was established in October 1998 to take on the challenge of developing Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Pakistan. With a futuristic approach and professional management structure, it has focus on providing an enabling environment and business development services to small and medium enterprises.
SMEDA is not only an SME policy-advisory body for the government of Pakistan but also facilitates other stakeholders in addressing their SME development agendas.
National Business Development Program for SMEs (NBDP) is a Public Sector Development Program (PSDP) of Small and Medium Enterprise Development Authority (SMEDA), Ministry of Industries & Production, Government of Pakistan. NBDP aims to promote the growth of small and medium enterprises by providing them with the required handholding support.
The Program aims to promote entrepreneurship and improve productivity and competitiveness of the local SME sector by offering support in business functions like finance, marketing, technology, training, regulations, business counseling, etc.
Instructions For Applicants
Please apply only if you meet all the Eligibility Criteria listed below.
Kindly provide correct and easily verifiable information to ensure quick processing of your application.
Providing false information or using unfair means / reference will lead to straight rejection of your application.
Please attach all supporting documents mentioned in the online application form.
You will receive an acknowledgment of successful submission of application and a Registration Number through email on your registered email address.
Grant will only be given on a reimbursement basis up to a maximum of 80% of the grant value being applied for. The remaining balance of 20% will be contributed by the applicant. No advance payment shall be made under this grant.
Payment to the grantee will be made through banking transactions in his / her business bank account. It is, therefore mandatory to have an active bank account for the business.
Submission of an application does not bind NBDP to award the grant. Grant decision will be based on a fair and transparent evaluation of the application as per the defined criteria.
Applicant’s Eligibility Criteria
My business has been registered with the Concerned Government Authorities (i.e. SECP Registration for Private limited Company, Limited liability Company, Limited Liability Partnership, Single Member Company; Registrar of Firms in concerned District Government for registered Partnerships; Business NTN for Sole Proprietorship)
My business age is from one (01) to five (05) years at the time of application submission.
My business has also been Operational for at least six (06) months in the period of the last one (01) year.
My Business / Enterprise annual sales not exceeding PKR 150 Million.
My Business is neither an NGO (Non-government Organization) nor a Not-for-Profit Organization.
I do have an ownership stake in my Business.
In case my application is approved. I will complete the ‘Entrepreneurship Development Training Program as and when prescribed by the NBDP-SMEDA.
My Business will contribute to its ‘Matching Share’ in the total requirements for which Grant is being applied.
Call SME Business Helpline
National Business Development Program:
National Business Development Program for SMEs (NBDP) is a project of SMEDA, funded through the Public Sector Development Program of Government of Pakistan.
SMEDA is always striving to grow your business. The launch of the SME Business Helpline is a step in that direction. You can get free information on the following topics by calling (042) 111 763 111 from your home or office. Monday to Friday (Hours: 9 am to 5 pm)
Business Pre-Phase Belt Reports
Import / Export and Global Business Database
Taxation & e-filing
5- 320 Commercial Contract / Other SMEDA Services
And get a subsidy of up to Rs 25,000 on business registration from SMEDA One Window. Main site
2 thoughts on “National Business Development Programs – SMEDA”
need me lone for sme