Maldives Work Visa Process 2023: Maldives are small islands known for their beaches and wonderful cultural mix of different traditions. The majority of visitors come to the ruins to enjoy the peace and tranquility of nature away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The waters in and around the Maldives are one of a kind, with a unique mix of marine flora and fauna. You can see the fascinating and magnificent coral reefs as well as the magnificent marine fauna.
21 different species of whales and dolphins are found in the Maldives. Maldives is also becoming a popular destination for adventure sports enthusiasts. Snorkeling, diving, jet skiing, kayaking, kite surfing, and water skiing are some of the activities that are sure to provide a memorable experience. The Maldives is fast becoming a popular surfing destination. Hanafaro Bay and Ba Atoll are two well-known marine spots that also host many manta rays.
Finolhu is a glittering party island where live music can be enjoyed. Dhidhu Barrow is a great place to swim with whales and sharks. In this article, you can get accurate information about Maldives work visa prices and other information like how to check Maldives work visa, so, after a brief overview of Maldives, let us start with the objective.
Maldives work visa is also very easy. Understanding the Work Visa Process in Maldives Citizens of all countries can obtain a free Maldives visa on arrival for a stay of up to 30 days on a visit visa. Maldives is an archipelago country.
Popular and popular for beaches, water, and crystal. In this post, we will tell you complete details about Maldives Work Visa Process 2023.
Job Alerts: Join WhatsApp Group
For More International Jobs Information: Click Here
Subscribe: YouTube Channel
Also Check: Maldives Visa for Pakistan – Maldives Visa Fee – Overseas Employment Corporation
Also Check: Foreign Jobs for Pakistani – BEOE Jobs – International Jobs For Pakistani
Also Check: 310089 Foreign Jobs for Pakistani – BEOE Jobs Apply NOW
Also Check: Online Part Time Jobs for Students in Mobile 2023
Work Visa for Maldives
A foreign national may stay in the Maldives for employment purposes with a Maldives work visa. This requires the individual to have a valid work permit from the Ministry of Economic Development.
Business Visa for Maldives
The Maldives business visa is a type of visa that allows a foreign national to enter the country for business-related activities.
Maldives Work Visa Requirements
Maldives work visa, your employer or representative in the country must secure an Employment Authorization (work permit) from the Maldives Immigration.
Submitted the following documents:
- Your passport
- Copy of the Employment Approval
- Work Visa card fee, MVR50
- A recent passport-size picture of you
- Medical health screening report issued from a medical institution authorized by the relevant government authority
- Work Visa submission receipt (IM29)
Maldives Business Visa Requirements
A Maldives business visa generally requires the following requirements.
- A valid passport
- Business Visa application form (form IM24)
- An invitation letter from the hosting company in the Maldives
- A health certificate
- A police clearance certificate
- Approval from the Department of Immigration and Emigration.
Maldives Work Visa Fee?
How much is the work visa fee in Maldives?
Entry Requirements for Work Visa
- Copy of applicant passport bio-data page (minimum 1-year validity).
- The work permit is not valid for more than 90 days from the date of arrival.
- Passenger health declaration submitted within 48 hours before departure from the first port of voyage. You can submit the form electronically through IMUGA.
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate, if applicable.
Maldives Work Visa Process 2023
The work visa process includes a medical check-up that needs to be completed at an authorized hospital/clinic, and health insurance must cover the period to apply for a work visa.
To work in Maldives, you need a work visa requires:
- A valid passport
- A job offer from a Maldivian company
- Health certificate
- Police clearance certificate
- Approval from the Department of Immigration and Emigration
Employers in Maldives typically handle the visa application process on behalf of the employee.
Online Application for Maldives Work Visa 2023
Maldives Immigration has launched an online work visa service, for employers and recruitment agencies to apply through the Xpat online system.
Maldives Work Visa Processing time
Maldives work visa you will get within 48 hours of submission.