Receive California Medical Insurance Quotes with our online Covered California Calculator. It is easy, quick, and completely free. Input your details in the form above and hit “Get My FREE Quote Now.”
Understanding the Different California Health Insurance Plans
Health insurance for California helps make it simpler for you to grasp the various health insurance plans and the benefits they provide. You will be able to conduct comparisons between different plans and select the one that best suits your needs in terms of health and finances. Your choice is yours.
When the plan options are available and you can be able to see rates, metal tier options, and benefits for all various carriers in California. In addition, you will be able to determine whether you are eligible for assistance from the government that will allow you to enjoy discounts on rates.
Your quotes should contain:
Carrier name (Kaiser Permanente, Anthem Blue Cross, etc.)
- Category of Plan (PPO, HMO, and EPO)
- Type of Plan (Bronze or Silver or Platinum)
- The total cost of the plan
- The price you will have to
- The subsidy you qualify for
The positive side is that there is an insurance program for all. It is not necessary to be a U.S. citizen to be qualified for health insurance coverage in California. No insurance company will be able to deny you coverage simply due to a pre-existing medical health condition.
California Medical Insurance Quotes
Which Is the Best Health Insurance Plan for You?
No matter if you are an entire family that has many doctor’s appointments or simply wants to be protected in the event of an emergency, there is the right plan for your requirements. The most sought-after types of plans are Bronze or Platinum, Silver, and Gold.
Find out more about the health plans listed below.
- Bronze 60 Plan: With This health plan it is possible to make smaller monthly payments while being covered for exams and preventative care. But, you will need to pay more if you have to visit a specialist. This plan is ideal for people who are young and do not have dependents. If you don’t plan to visit the doctor often this year, then this could be the best option for you.
- Silver 70 Plan: In This plan, you will make monthly payments while receiving affordable health insurance in California which covers all basic needs and more. But, you will pay some more money if require outpatient surgery or go to the hospital. This is a great option for those who are dedicated to ensuring your health remains at a high level.
- Gold 80 Plan: This is great health insurance. It will allow you to make small monthly payments and pay low charges out of pocket in the event you visit a doctor or go to an emergency room. The most important thing is you will be able to have a lower deductible to pay which will save you money in the longer term.
- Platinum 90 Plan: With this plan, you will pay more monthly payments and will receive regular visits to your doctor as well as emergency and preventative medical care without having to pay the minimum deductible. This is a fantastic plan for families or individuals who want to cut down on the cost of out-of-pocket expenses.
The cheapest health insurance quote for each plan with a metallic option is located at the bottom. If you had like to view other plans with higher costs then move to the right. All plans within the same metallic category offer similar benefits, with a couple of differences.